Adobe FrameMaker Training
We train the following primary types of users:
- Authors who need to use templates created by others
- Authors who need to use templates created by others for use with DITA
- Developers who need to configure and manage templates
- Developers who need to configure and manage templates for use with DITA
Authors Using Templates
- Authoring: A three–day course for people who work with FrameMaker—using the Standard Interface—to develop content based on existing templates.
- Structured Authoring: See DITA Authoring instead.
Developers of Templates
- Template Development: A three–day course for people who harness the power of the FrameMaker template to enable writers to do more, in less time.
- EDD Development: A three–day course for people who create and manage an Element Definition Document
- Unstructured File Conversion: A one–day course for people who work with FrameMaker—using the Structured Interface—to migrate content from unstructured FrameMaker to structured templates.
DITA for Authors
- DITA Authoring: A three–day course for people who use FrameMaker—with DITA—to develop content based on topics, concepts, tasks, references, and maps. Includes DITA best practices training.
- DITA-FMx Authoring: A three–day course for people who use FrameMaker—with the DITA FMx plug-in from Leximation—to develop content based on topics, concepts, tasks, references, and maps. Includes DITA best practices training.
DITA for Developers
- DITA Development: A five–day course for people who create and manage templates and the Element Definition Document (EDD) for use with DITA based content.
"I had the pleasure of first meeting Bernard through training services for Adobe FrameMaker that he provided to the documentation team at the firm I was with. His delivery was excellent, he knew his stuff, and his "unscripted" approach - he knew his stuff but didn't follow in a rigid manner - made the training very worthwhile."
David Lewis, Senior Program Analyst - Policy Directorate - Indian and Northern Affairs
Our trainers know FrameMaker inside and out. We work with software every day, and have used it extensively since 1992. We work closely with Adobe as part of the beta testing team, and provide services such as template development, legacy document conversion, custom FrameScript development and more. Our trainers are Adobe Certified Experts and Certified Technical Trainers. We can provide courses online or in-person. We create our own award winning documentation for use in classes and provide in-depth examples or can even use your materials in our courses.