Course-at-a-glance: This one–day course is developed for people who need to work with ePublisher AutoMap to create and deploy online publications either from a dedicated server or a user's desktop computer. Learn to send automated e-mail notifications to indicate when the publication is ready for use. Extend the publishing capabilities of existing CMS's to automate output, or schedule conversions to automatically create help, html, or PDF output.
Prerequisite: You must have a solid working familiarity with ePublisher Pro for creating templates.
Objectives: Upon successful completion attendees will be able to:
- Understand the various components associated with the AutoMap
- Create and manage projects
- Configure files to automate the generation of output
- Work with support documents to customize workflows
- Generate and troubleshoot automated conversions
- Set up automated email notifications when jobs are completed
- Create custom batch operations
Delivery: The following delivery is available:
- Instructor–led, group–paced, online–delivery learning model with structured hands–on activities and assignments
- Customized classroom training at your location
Fees: Course pricing is as follows:
- Instructor–led, online–delivery: $495/participant (group rates available)
- Customized classroom training at your location: $1995/day for up to 8 participants plus travel expenses